- Mplayer For Mac Download
- Download Mplayer For Mac Os X
- Mplayer For Mac Os X
- Mplayerx Mac
- X Mplayer For Mac Os
- X Mplayer For Mac Windows 7
Devices and Mac OS X version
- VLC Media Player. VLC is a free and open source cross-platform multimedia player and framework.
- Sep 11, 2020 Other interesting Mac alternatives to SMPlayer are MPV (Free, Open Source), MPlayer (Free, Open Source), KMPlayer (Free) and Banshee (Free, Open Source). SMPlayer intends to be a complete front-end for MPlayer and MPV. If you're looking for more info about SMPlayer like screenshots, reviews and comments you should visit our info page about it.
VLC media player requires Mac OS X 10.7.5 or later. It runs on any 64bit Intel-based Mac. Previous devices are supported by older releases.
Note that the first generation of Intel-based Macs equipped with Core Solo or Core Duo processors is no longer supported. Please use version 2.0.10 linked below.
MX Player by J2 Interactive is a video player that was designed to work on Android mobile devices. Unfortunately,MX Player for Mac has not been released, therefore, you will have to use other media players for Mac to watch movies, videos and listen to music on Mac. The following list provides you with several alternatives to MX Player for Mac.
Web browser plugin for Mac OS X
Support for NPAPI plugins was removed from all modern web browsers, so VLC's plugin is no longer maintained. The last version is 3.0.4 and can be found here. It will not receive any further updates.
Mplayer For Mac Download
Older versions of Mac OS X and VLC media player
We provide older releases for users who wish to deploy our software on legacy releases of Mac OS X. You can find recommendations for the respective operating system version below. Note that support ended for all releases listed below and hence they won't receive any further updates.
Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
Use VLC 2.2.8. Get it here.
Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard
Use VLC 2.0.10. Get it for PowerPC or 32bit Intel.
Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger
Mac OS X 10.4.7 or later is required
Use VLC 0.9.10. Get it for PowerPC or Intel.
Mac OS X 10.3 Panther
QuickTime 6.5.2 or later is required
Use VLC 0.8.6i. Get it for PowerPC.
Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
Use VLC 0.8.4a. Get it for PowerPC.
Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah and 10.1 Puma
Use VLC 0.7.0. Get it for PowerPC.
Do you want to download MX Player dmg for your Mac computer? Read this tutorial carefully and learn how to download and install MX Player on Mac. MX Player is loaded with tons of features and a handy user interface. It is the perfect blend of simplicity, with enhanced features. The most admired feature of this player is its gestures. These gestures can make video playback experience effortless and smooth. You can pinch zoom, scroll for brightness and volume on respective sides, move out the video on the home screen, and much more.
Many people want these cool features on their Mac computer. MX player is a great player on all platforms. But unfortunately, it is only available on the Android platform. However, there are few workarounds that can help you to download MX Player for PC and MAC Computer. All you need to do is follow the step by step guide below and within a few minutes, you are able to use MX Player on your Mac.Contents
2.1 VLC Media Player for Mac 2.2 KM Player 2.2.1 Final Thoughts How to Install MX Player on MAC using BlueStacks
- You have to first download an android emulator (like BlueStacks) to install MX Player on Mac. You can download bluestacks from the download link below.
- After downloading it, click on the install button, and proceed as per the screen instructions.
- Once BlueStacks is installed on your Mac, open the application and click on the search button.
- Type MX player, no results appear but check slightly below the search bar, on the left, you see a link “Search for MX Player on Google Play.”
- Click on that, and you can see the installation page of the MX Player.
- Install the MX player like every other App on Google play, and once it is done (MX player takes some time to install. It depends on your internet speed). Enjoy using MX Player on your Mac via BlueStacks
Pro Tip: There is an alternative method. You can directly download
Is there MX Player Available for Mac Computers
No, there is no official MX Player app from developers on iTunes. So installing it on a Mac through iTunes is impossible. But you can find similar media players. One similar player is an MX video player. It has the same type of user interface and it runs on the iPhone pretty smoothly. But it is an app from a less popular developer, and I suggest you go for an MX Player for Windows phone app rather than using that app.
There are only two alternatives to MX player on MAC, some of them may be useless and not worth downloading. These players already put up a great competition for the MX player, and I hope you are well versed in them. Their first appearance for windows, and then to iOS. Check these best Media Player Apps for Mac from Below.
Download Mplayer For Mac Os X
VLC Media Player for Mac
VLC is known for playing almost all types of audio and video files. The player has a unique codec pack, developed by very talented developers. The settings and preferences of VLC have lots of options, which make it one of the best players available for MAC.
One of the unique features of MX Player for MAC is that it downloads subtitles during playback which helps a lot. Also, you can do track synchronization. You can also live stream the videos from the internet using VLC Player for Mac. Overall, the player is magnificent, with advanced features, and I recommend it for your MAC.
Mplayer For Mac Os X
KM Player is new in the league, but, it makes a good impression almost instantly. The playback of the player is smooth. You can minimize the player by pressing the escape button. It is a helpful feature. Also, live it supports streaming. KM player has unique gray color skin, which is appealing and looks good. The performance of the player is less than VLC, but it has some good features
I think they’re pretty good alternatives to MX player, some of them are even better when it comes to Mac versions. So I think you should definitely try them out. After trying them you can tell us in the comment section about the best media player for Mac. You surely won’t be disappointed.0/5 (0 Reviews)