- Download Virtualbox For Mac Os X El Capitan
- El Capitan Os X Download
- Virtualbox For Mac Os X El Capitan
Install Mac OS X El Capitan on VirtualBox Step#1. Right click on the image file you just download using WinRar to extract the Image File on any folder you want. Install VirtualBox on Your PC. Then name it El Capitan Type and Version = MAC OS X (64bit) and click on Next. VirtualBox; Category: Mac. Ruby Singh iOS, Mac. How to Turn iPhone Into a Webcam for Mac. How to Create Bootable USB Installer for macOS X El Capitan on Windows. Ali Nazarii Mac. How to Write NTFS Drives in macOS Catalina and Mojave. Ali Nazarii Mac. How to Download PDF Files from Safari on Mac. So, download Image and install the same and get a first-hand look and feel into the whole virtual Image: Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan Retail VirtualBox Image Apr 27, 2016 - 8 min - Uploaded by wikigainFirst, you will learn to download Mac OS X El Capitan for VirtualBox then. Install VirtualBox. If you do not have VirtualBox, download and install it from this link. In your Mac/existing Hackintosh/virtual machine running Mac OS X, open the Mac App Store app and download the latest version of OS X El Capitan. This is a 8 GB download, so it's probably going to take a while. Once the Mac App Store app finishes downloading OS X El Capitan, an update window will pop up.
Enter Virtualbox. It’s a piece of software that allows you to run a virtual computer ‘guest’ inside your standard computer ‘host’. I’ve used it before to have a separate windows installation for games and development, but I recently found out it was possible to run mac OS X too. It’s almost impossible to run OS X on anything other than official apple hardware, but it turns out the ‘guest’ machines created by virtualbox can be tweaked and are much easier to get OS X running. By the way you should know that this is not really in line with Apple’s T&C’s….
Realistically you are going to need a quad core processor with at least 8GB of ram on your host machine. Here’s a step by step guide:
1. Download virtualbox (I’m using version 5.1) and install it, along with Winrar or 7zip and some torrent downloading software if you don’t have those already.
2. Download the mac OS X El Capitan virtualbox disk, and unzip it. The following link contains details of the download (you’ll need to follow my instructions to get the screen resolution and apple ID working correctly though..)
3. Open virtualbox and click ‘New’ to create a new virtual machine with the following details:
Name: El Capitan
Type: Mac OS X
Version: Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (64 bit)
Click next, select 4GB of RAM, and next again.
Select the El Capitan image that you have downloaded and unzipped as the disk image, and create the machine.
Back in the virtualbox manager, select your virtual machine and click edit.
In System>Motherboard, ensure that EFI is Enabled, Floppy id Disabled, Chipset is PIIX3.
In System>Processor, select two CPUs.
4. Open the windows command prompt as Administrator (type cmd at the start menu, right click and ‘Run as Administrator’)
You can leave the command line window open.
5. Boot the virtual machine, and complete the setup for location and keyboard but DO NOT sign in with an Apple ID because it will not work until we have completed some steps below.
6. Open safari, search for and download a program called Chameleon Wizard. You will probably need to change the system settings to allow non-app store programs to run. Open Chameleon Wizard and click on the SMbios tab.
Click Edit, and then select one of the pre-made SMbioses. Choose the type of mac you want (doesn’t really matter what, but best to resemble the virtual machine you’ve create I reckon), choose a manufacturing location and randomise the week of manufacture. It will generate spoof identification for the virtual machine. Copy down the Product Name; Board Product; and Serial and shutdown the virtua lmachine.
7. In windows, in the command line windows, enter the following commands, replacing the 3 items of information you just copied down.
8. The display resolutions are fixed and you can’t get all of them. To set up your display,
in the windows command line enter the following (Where N can be one of 0,1,2,3,4,5 referring to the 640×480, 800×600, 1024×768, 1280×1024, 1440×900, 1920×1200 screen resolution respectively.)
Close the command line window.
9. You can now boot the virtual machine, and will be able to log into it with an Apple ID. If you don’t have one, just google Apple ID and you can create one on the Apple website. You can then log into the App Store and will be able to download apps and update as per a standard installation.
Let’s Download MacOS High Sierra Image File for Virtualbox & VMware, however, the current Apple OS is MacOS Catalina 10.15 that announced and released in 2019, besides that, macOS Mojave 10.14 is also the greatest operating system having tons of feature But still, MacOS High Sierra 10.13.6 is in high demand and legions of people are installing MacOS High Sierra on Macbook, Mac Mini, Hackintosh, or Virtual Machines like Virtualbox and Vmware.
Users can’t install any Mac OS in Windowsor Linux, only they can install it on different versions of Mac computers although Mac doesn’t allow Windows and Linux to install Mac Operating systems inside the host computer. Therefore, thanks to virtualization software to give users the best platforms to install any Mac operating systems as a guest OS. it means you can run multiple operating systems on a single computer. the handy software for user is Virtualboxand VMwarethat have several useful features, due to that, Windows and Linux users can test MacOS High Sierra on Virtual machines.
You know Virtual machines allow you to install any guest operating systems but for that, you need to download its image file for Virtualbox and Vmware then you can install it. Therefore, you have to download MacOS High Sierra Image File and you will get the direct link from this article. However, you can use the MacOS High Sierra VMDK file to install it. So, you will find the download link on Google Drive and MediaFire servers, the file is safe and secure from malware and viruses, in this case, we have saved the file on google drive and Mediafire.
Before moving on, I request you all and I need your beautiful support please like the Techbland Facebook page for more product updates.
Table of Contents
What is the Current Version of MacOS High Sierra?
Download Virtualbox For Mac Os X El Capitan
MacOS High Sierra is the fourteen major release of Apple and Apple announced MacOS 10.13 on the World Wide Developer Conference on September 25, 2017. Apple added several features on Mac OS 10.13 like new core technologies, including totally a new file system called APFS, better Graphics and VR, iCloud file sharing, Automatic reader mode, and many more handy features.
So, the MacOS High Sierra beta version has several errors that the user faced, later on, Apple released the MacOS High Sierra new update called 10.13.1 and they fixed several bugs on the new update although the current version of macOS High Sierra is 10.13.6. Moreover, Apple has added many new updates and features to the latest version.
Therefore, if you have MacOS High Sierra on Macbook or Virtual Machines then go to System Preferences -> Software Update and check for the new update if the update is available then update your MacOS High Sierra to the latest version.
MacOS High Sierra Handy Features
El Capitan Os X Download
- A New Brand File System
- Better Graphics performance and VR
- Safari knows when to close
- Backward Compatibility
- Safari Privacy Protection
- Persistent Website Customization
- You can edit photos with new Editing Features
- Mail Upgrades
- Notes Tweaks
- The new update to Spotlight
- iCloud File Sharing
- Updated Security
Download MacOS High Sierra Image File
Those users who are here to download MacOS High Sierra Virtualbox and Vmware image file, So, they can download it from the below links. it is time to download MacOS High Sierra ISO file for Virtual machines and use it for installation.
As I mentioned the download links will be on Google Drive and MediaFire then you will download it from there. Remember, while downloading the download file from google drive then you might see the warning notification which is google drive download limit exceeded quota error. So, you will need to fix it in order to complete the download process. Don’t worry, you can fix google drive download limit error.
Download MacOS High Sierra Image File:
- MacOS High Sierra Final File (Download Google Drive File)
- MacOS High Sierra (Download Google Drive 6 of 6 Parts)
- Or MacOS High Sierra Final File (Download MediaFire File)
- MacOS High Sierra (Download MediaFire 6 of 6 Parts)
- Download WinRARor 7ZIPsoftware because the file is compressed and you will need to extract it with WinRAR or 7ZIP software.
Install MacOS High Sierra on Virtualbox on Windows
Once you download the MacOS High Sierra file then you can install it on Virtualbox, the installation is quite complicated but you can do it with few steps. To install High Sierra you have to download and install Virtualbox on Windows or Linux in case you are Linux user. After that, you will need to create a virtual machine for MacOS High Sierra and customize the VM. finally, complete the installation. Moreover, if you need the installation steps then follow the below article.
Install MacOS High Sierra on VMware on Windows
In case, you like to use Vmware and you have much information about Vmware Workstation. Then you can install MacOS High Sierra on Vmware on Windows. However, Vmware is much better than Virtualbox because of several features and tools that help you to get better performance. Therefore, download VMware workstation and create a new virtual machine for macOS High Sierra. Later on, edit the virtual machine and install it on VMware. Moreover, you can check the below article to get the installation steps.
Virtualbox For Mac Os X El Capitan
That’s all about MacOS High Sierra downloading file and installation guide. Therefore, if you get any error related to download file then please let us know. Moreover, if you like our article then please give your positive feedback.