EDrawings for Macintosh eDrawings® is supported on the Macintosh ® operating system. You can open DXF / DWG, SOLIDWORKS, and eDrawings files. The complimentary eDrawings software for the Mac ® operating system (eDrawings for Mac) contains most of the functionality of the Windows version including animation, measure, and print. SOLIDWORKS recommends using a Windows Server operating system for all SOLIDWORKS server-based products. Windows Home Editions and Windows To Go are not supported. Apple Mac® based machines running Windows using Boot Camp are not supported. SOLIDWORKS 2018 on Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2 requires the Microsoft April 2014 update. Download free eDrawings Viewer software to view, print, and review all types of eDrawings files. In addition, eDrawings Viewer allows convenient viewing of native AutoCAD files (DWG and DXFT) and native SolidWorks parts, assemblies, and drawings. Mac users interested in Solidworks app for mac os x generally download: SolidWorks eDrawings 1.0A Free Download eDrawings Viewer software for the Mac to view, print, and review all types of eDrawings.
DOWNLOAD FREE eDrawings VIEWER SOFTWARE TO VIEW, PRINT, AND REVIEW ALL TYPES OF eDrawings FILES
EDrawings is the premier 2D and 3D design communication tool for internal and external design collaboration. Delivering a rich collaboration tool set, eDrawings enables everyone to speed up their design processes and get their designs to market faster.
Collaborate more effectively with everyone involved in product development by using eDrawings software, the first email-enabled communication tool that dramatically eases sharing of product design information. Fast, reliable, and convenient, eDrawings files supply accurate representations of 3D models and 2D drawings created with the most widely used CAD systems on the market.
With eDrawings you can view and print native SOLIDWORKS®, supported AutoCAD® DWG and DXF files. You can quickly interpret and understand any SOLIDWORKS drawing by dynamically viewing the 3D model as it automatically rotates through each drawing view. You can easily identify and match geometry in multiple drawing views, allowing easier interpretation when comparing the same location within different views and. Make it easy for anyone to interpret and understand Simulation results coming from SOLIDWORKS Simulation (FEA), SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation (CFD) and SOLIDWORKS Plastics.
Download eDrawings forWindows, Mac, iOS, and Android
Generate accurate representations of 2D and 3D product designs that anyone can view, mark up, and measure. Create review-enabled eDrawings files that allow an unlimited number of recipients to mark up and provide feedback on product designs.
- Accelerate communication with everyone involved in product development, from engineering and manufacturing to marketing and sales, including customers, partners, vendors, and suppliers.
- nable faster product design reviews while viewing and interacting with models using cross section, measure, or markup, and provide feedback directly within the eDrawings file
eDrawings For Mobile
Take your 2D and 3D product designs wherever you go with our eDrawings® mobile apps. Design on the go just got better with eDrawings® Pro mobile app. Take your designs to the next level of 2D and 3D collaboration with increased interactivity, including dynamic cross section views, measurements, markup and annotations, and the ability to share your design files via email.
- Browse your assembly components tree, configurations and drawing sheets
- View your designs in full screen and double tap to fit it on screen
Benefits of eDrawings Viewer:
- Publish eDrawings files from multiple CAD Platforms: Publish eDrawings files directly from SOLIDWORKS, AutoCAD, CATIA® and Pro/ENGINEER® software with the click of a button.
- Ultra Compact Files: Reduce bandwidth requirements more than 95% by publishing and emailing eDrawings files instead of CAD files.
- Built-in Viewer: View and print native SOLIDWORKS, AutoCAD, DWG, and DXF files.
- Drawing layouts: Open individual views in a drawing and arrange them as desired, regardless of how the views were arranged in the original drawing. eDrawings automatically arranges the views intelligently and enables printing and exporting of any subset of a drawing.
- Hyperlinking: Simply click on any view annotation and the corresponding view is immediately highlighted, making navigating a drawing as easy as browsing a web page.
- 3D Pointer: Easily identify and match geometry in multiple drawing views, allowing easier interpretation when comparing the same location within different views.
- Point-and-click Animation: Quickly interpret and understand any SOLIDWORKS drawing by dynamically viewing the 3D model as it automatically rotates through each drawing view.
- View Design Analyses: Easily share design analysis results created from Simulation software.
- View MoldflowXpress Output: Review output produced from MoldflowXpress — a wizard-based design validation tool included in SOLIDWORKS software that is used for quickly and easily testing the manufacturability of plastic injection-molded parts.
- Save in STL and other file formats: Take advantage of eDrawings files for rapid prototyping and presentation purposes by saving files in STL, TIFF, JPEG, or BMP formats.
Resources you may like
7 questions to ask before choosing a CAD system
Easy way to keep your business data safe
Read what our customers say
Solidworks Edrawings For Mac Download
“We also use SolidWorks Motion for validating motion studies and that has resulted in a better quality of our products. We are using the movie/video functions within eDrawings to illustrate to our customers how the On-line system is working. This has shown to be very valuable for us as our competitors are not yet able to do the same.”Bent Jørn Lorenze, Technical Designer
Solidworks Edrawings For Mac Installer
Agramkow Fluid Systems A/S