Edit a movie
- Best Video Player For Mac
- Real Time Video Player For Mac
- Free Video Players For Mac
- Real Time Player For Mac
- Real one player free download - FastStone Player, dBpowerAmp Audio Player, AV MP3 Player Morpher, and many more programs.
- Enter to Search. But when one was selected to play, all that we saw was a blank screen. I have a fast, clean running computer, but Real Player is incredibly slow now.
RealPlayer SP added Social & Portable features: e.g. Download & transfer multiple videos at the same time, play these videos on nearly any device, and share your favorite videos via Facebook or Twitter with just one click! RealPlayer Cloud added Cloud services to easily move, share and watch your videos on any device. RealTimes is the latest version with new features as RealTime Stories. QuickTime Player lets you make common movie edits like trim, rearrange, and rotate. You can also split a movie into multiple clips and manipulate each one individually. How to edit a movie. Record your Mac screen. Need a quick way to show someone how to do something on a Mac, or maybe just show another person what you’re seeing on your screen.
Want to quickly edit a movie? QuickTime Player lets you make common movie edits like trim, rearrange, and rotate. You can also split a movie into multiple clips and manipulate each one individually.
Record your Mac screen
Best Video Player For Mac
Need a quick way to show someone how to do something on a Mac, or maybe just show another person what you’re seeing on your screen? Create a recording of your entire screen or select just a portion of it.
Real Time Video Player For Mac
Capture your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch screen
Maybe you want to brag about getting a new high score in a game on your iPhone or use the camera on your iPad to record a movie. You can capture exactly what you’re seeing on your device and save it as a movie file on your Mac.
To browse the QuickTime Player User Guide, click Table of Contents at the top of the page.
If you need more help, visit the QuickTime Player Support website.
Jun 12,2019 • Filed to: Record Videos • Proven solutions
Watching videos online can be a lot of fun. However, sometimes you might need to download the videos and watch them offline at a later date. This can be achieved by using one of the several video download tools that allows you to capture videos from a website and save them to your computer's hard drive. A good example of a video download application is the Real Player video recorder software.
Part 1. How to Record Video Easily with Real Player Alternative
Real Player is a great application for downloading videos. However, the software is prone to a number of problems, such as not displaying the download button. In some cases, the Real Player will display an 'unable to download this video' error message when you click on the button. In such a case, you might consider using other alternatives to save the video to your computer. One of the best Real Player alternatives is iTube HD Video Downloader.
iTube HD Video Downloader - The Best Real Player Alternative
- One-click video download from multiple websites - The application allows you to download videos from a wide range of video sharing websites such as YouTube, Hulu, VEVO, Metacafe, Dailymotion and others.
- Automatic video detection – It comes with a download button function, which is integrated with your browser when you install the application on your computer.
- Multiple video download support - Another great thing about this video recorder is that you can download multiple videos simultaneously.
- Built-in video converter – This Real Player video recorder alternative comes with a 'Download then Convert' which allows you to convert the downloaded videos to a specified video or audio format.
Tutorial for How to Record Video with Real Player Video Recorder Alternative
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to record embedded videos and save them to your computer.
Step 1. Run the Video Recorder
Download and install iTube HD Video Downloader on your computer. Launch the application and then go to the main interface.
Step 2. Record Videos on Your Computer
Open your computer browser and go to your favorite video streaming website and find a video you want to record. Start playing the video and open the 'Record' menu of iTube HD Video Downloader. You can find a 'Record' button on the top of the interface. Click it and adjust the size of your recording window. After that, you can click the 'REC' button to start recording video.
Part 2. RealPlayer Not Recording Videos Troubleshooting
How to Use Real Player to Record Video
1) Download and install the RealPlayer application on your computer. The latest version of the software can be downloaded at RealPlayer.com.
2) Close your web browser to allow the download function of the software to be integrated with your web browser.
3) Reopen your browser and go to YouTube or any other video streaming website.
4) Find a video you want to download and start playing it. A download button 'Download This Video' will appear on the top right corner of the video screen.
5) Click on the drop-down icon on the download button to select your video preferences.
6) After you have set your preferences, click on the 'Download This Video' button to save the video to your computer.
RealPlayer Not Recording Videos Troubleshooting
RealPlayer refers to a simple tool that enables users to download and watch online videos anywhere, without the need to stream them. It also comes with other great features that enables you to enjoy a superior viewing experience when watching your favorite videos, convert videos to other formats, play and burn audio CDs of your podcasts, videos and music, secure your private videos using a PIN and do so much more. However, RealPlayer users complain that they encounter several problems while downloading their favorite videos. In this article, we discuss these issues and provide you with solution to each problem.
1. 'Download this Video' Option Doesn't Appear
The 'Download this Video' option can't appear if you don't have the latest version of Real Player, your browser isn't supported, Adobe Flash Player is outdated or if the website that you have visited is preventing users from downloading content. So you simply need to update to the latest Real Player version, use a supported browser, install the latest Adobe Flash player or download the video from a site that is compatible with Real Player.
2. 'No Videos to Download on this Page' Error
This message can appear on the download tab, especially when you are streaming the video you would like to save into your computer. The website or video might be incompatible with Real Player for Chrome, Edge or Firefox. The 'Download This Video' feature works with most popular video websites, but it doesn't always support sites that need users to login in order to watch videos. We recommend that you download videos from recommended sites, but if you still see the 'No videos to download on this page' message, restart RealDownloader.
- Select the arrow icon located near the bottom right corner of your screen to access the system tray.
- Click the Real Player icon.
- Select the 'Rerstart RealDownloader' Option.
- Close and reopen your web browser to download videos.
Free Video Players For Mac
3. Unable to Find Videos After Downloading Them
Videos downloaded through the RealPlayer's 'Download This Video' button are saved in the 'Videos' folder in RealPlayer. You can also find them in Recent Activity. But if you are unable to find your videos in RealPlayer library, they might be in your computers Downloads. Note that RealPlayer downloads may be saved in your computers 'Downloads' folder if the download is incomplete r the video cant be played back by RealPlayer.
4. 'Page Cannot Be Displayed' Error
This problem is common when your browser needs to be adjusted, your firewall or security software isn't allowing you to access that website, your browser is outdated, the browser is trying to play the file first, your internet connection is unstable or other programs are interfering. We recommend that you delete temporary files and adjust privacy & security settings, adjust your firewall or antivirus software to allow download, update your web browser, set the browser to save files rather than play them automatically and then close all the background applications.
5. 'Requested URL isn't Valid' Error Message
Real Time Player For Mac
RealPlayer can't understand your web address or URL. Try clearing your internet cache and then load the page again. If you still get this error, we recommend that you contact the webmaster or content creator to let them know that the URL isn't working.