Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.5 DMG is new release version of the newest operating system for Mac which is now available with direct download link at 4MACSOFT. Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10 has an elegant design that feels entirely fresh, yet inherently familiar. The apps you use every day, enhanced with new features. And a completely new relationship between your Mac and iOS devices. OS X Yosemite latest version will change how you see your Mac. And what you can do with it. It comes with a stylistic overhaul, a new and cleaner coat of paint for your Mac. And it improves most of Apple’s built-in apps, from Mail to Maps and everything in between. You can also Download Mac OSX Lion 10.7.2.
Before you start, check the version of Safari running on your Mac. To display the version number, choose Safari About Safari. If your Safari version is 11.0 or later, follow the steps in For Mac OS X 10.11, macOS 10.12, and later. If your Safari version is 10.0 or later, follow the steps in For Mac OS X 10.10. When it’s time to install a new version of macOS or download a new update, nearly everyone turns to the Mac App Store to start the process. While the App Store makes OS installations easy.
In addition to the new design elements, Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.5 Download DMG turns your Mac into more than just a PC. It turns it into both hub and spoke of a constantly connected, conversing ecosystem of Apple products, in which you’re able to do anything you want on any device you want. With OS X Yosemite 10.10 Direc Download, we set out to elevate the experience of using a Mac. To do that, we looked at the entire system and refined it app by app. Feature by feature. Pixel by pixel. And we built great new capabilities into the interface that put need-to-know information at your fingertips. You may also like to Download Tuxera NTFS 2016 Final.
The latest version of Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.5 Free Download adds some noticeable enhancements, improvements, and new features which you′ll experience after Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.5 DMG Free Download:
- Prettier Icons: Yosemite has cleaner and clearer icons along the bottom of a Mac screen, including the apps that usually value function over beauty.
- Larger Interface Field: When a user clicks on the magnifying glass icon located in the top right corner, a Spotlight search bar appears in the middle of the screen.
- Smarter Search Bar: The search bar is intuitive, auto-completing search terms with apps, news items and even maps.
- Expanded AirDrop: AirDrop can now move documents and other items back and forth between iOS 8 and OS X Yosemite. In addition, Handoff allows users to transfer seamlessly from working on one device to working on another.
- Easily Transferrable Non-iPhone Messages: Whereas text messages sent from other phones used to not show up on Macs, iOS 8 streamlines all messages onto a user’s computer.
- Phone Calls On Macs: Phone calls can now be accepted and made via Mac. Federighi demonstrated this by calling Beats founder and rapper Dr. Dre, whose company was recently purchased by Apple.
List Of Mac Os Versions
What′s new in Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.5 DMG Direct Download ?
- Improves compatibility with certain email servers when using Mail
- Fixes an issue in Photos that prevented importing videos from GoPro cameras
- Fixes an issue in QuickTime Player that prevented playback of Windows Media files
- Complete information regarding the security updates made in this release
- Other bug fixes and improvements
|Mac Platform :||Intel|
|OS Version :||OS X 10.6.8 Or later|
|CPU Type:||X 64 bit Processor|
|Size :||5.6 GB|
Is your Mac up to date with the latest version of the Mac operating system (macOS or OS X)? Is it using the version required by some other product that you want to use with your Mac? Which versions are earlier (older) or later (newer, more recent)? To find out, learn which version is installed now.
If your macOS isn't up to date, you may be able to update to a later version.
Which macOS version is installed?
Apple Os X Versions
From the Apple menu in the corner of your screen, choose About This Mac. You should see the macOS name, such as macOS Mojave, followed by its version number. If you need to know the build number as well, click the version number to see it.
This example shows macOS Catalina version 10.15 build 19A583.
Which macOS version is the latest?
These are all Mac operating systems, starting with the most recent. When a major new macOS is released, it gets a new name, such as macOS Catalina. As updates that change the macOS version number become available, this article is updated to show the latest version of that macOS.
If your Mac is using an earlier version of any Mac operating system, you should install the latest Apple software updates, which can include important security updates and updates for the apps that are installed by macOS, such as Safari, Books, Messages, Mail, Music, Calendar, and Photos.
|macOS High Sierra||10.13.6|
|OS X El Capitan||10.11.6|
|OS X Yosemite||10.10.5|
|OS X Mavericks||10.9.5|
|OS X Mountain Lion||10.8.5|
|OS X Lion||10.7.5|
|Mac OS X Snow Leopard||10.6.8|
|Mac OS X Leopard||10.5.8|
|Mac OS X Tiger||10.4.11|
|Mac OS X Panther||10.3.9|
|Mac OS X Jaguar||10.2.8|
|Mac OS X Puma||10.1.5|
|Mac OS X Cheetah||10.0.4|