MoneyWiz 2 - Personal Finance Mac OS Finance. $19.99 was Free. Own Wish Buy Buy. Simplify your financial life with MoneyWiz. Have all your accounts, budgets and bills in one place! With powerful reports, worldwide online banking and instant sync between all your devices! That’s MoneyWiz - the world’s most powerful and beautiful finance. MoneyWiz is the #1 personal finance app for Mac. Organize all your accounts, budgets and bills in one place. With multi-device sync and bank sync.
Have all your accounts, budgets and bills in one place! With powerful reports, worldwide online banking and instant sync between all your devices! That’s MoneyWiz - the world’s most powerful and beautiful finance software.
MoneyWiz has been featured by Forbes, MacWorld, The Telegraph, The Independent, Mashable, TUAW, Cult of Mac and more.
HOW CAN MONEYWIZ HELP YOU?
? ALL IN ONE PLACE : Have all your finance data in one place, for a unique overview and easy management!
? GET OUT OF DEBT : We’ve built MoneyWiz in a way that makes it easy to see the complete picture of your finances, yet be able to narrow down where they can be optimized so you can get out of your debt!
? NEVER FORGET A BILL AGAIN : Forgetting to pay a bill can cost you. MoneyWiz will make sure that never happens again. Set up all your bills to get reminders and forecasting.
? PROPER FORECASTING : Have you wondered how much more you have to pay until the next paycheck, or which accounts may not have sufficient funds for your bills? MoneyWiz will tell you with a tap of a button!
Users who have bookkeeping needs or who have used the bookkeeping app will not be unfamiliar with MoneyWiz. As a software that has been in the App Store for many years and can often appear in the top of the bestsellers, users must be very positive about it. The first generation has done so well, the second generation is definitely going to surpass itself. Not long ago, MoneyWiz 2 was finally on the shelves, and all users need to buy again, which is not very good for the old users. News, but since you already love it, how about buying it again?
For the new MoneyWiz 2, you must have a lot of expectations, so let’s take a look at what the new MoneyWiz will look like. (The screenshots below are from the MoneyWiz website)
The era of iOS 8 and Yosemite is here, so if you come up with a new app, you must be brand new. MoneyWiz 2 is freshly baked, completely flattened on the Mac version, and completely flattened in the design of the sidebar, which looks refreshing. On the iOS version, the style of the one-of-a-kind button is also abandoned.
In addition to the new design, there are also a lot of changes in the function. On the basis of the already well-used MoneyWiz, a lot of intimate small functions have been added. Users can feel the heart of the production team when they use it. . What are the new features that are more bright, let’s take a look.
- The control panel MoneyWiz 2 has added a brand new section “Control Panel”. There are 4 small Widgets that can be added here, namely “Statistics”, “Account”, “Pending transactions” and “Regular transactions”. These widgets will be added. Add to the control panel to view all kinds of information more quickly. If the user feels that these widgets are not enough for their needs, they can also give feedback to the producers to write out what features they want about the features. They will try to make them and publish them in the new version to satisfy the users.
- Customized detailed transaction entries must be written in an account similar to “Amount”, “Transaction”, “Time”, “Transaction Account”, etc., but if there are several entries in each accounting It’s not used at all, and the appearance of this entry is unreasonable, at least for some specific users. If you can customize these items, it should be very convenient for the user. Every user will have different usages, and the requirements are not the same. The one that suits you is the best. MoneyWiz 2 allows users to customize the transaction entries, does it feel great?
- Group Accounts Many users may have many accounts in the accounting software. There may be different levels of difficulty in management. If you can put the same type of accounts, such as “salary accounts” and “part-time accounts”, It is convenient to put it in a group for management. In addition, in order to facilitate the differentiation of each account, MoneyWiz 2 also provides users with the function of customizing the account icon, using different icons to distinguish different accounts, there are obvious differences in visual aspects, it will be clear at the time of use.
- After the user-defined various types of reports are recorded for a period of time, the user wants to see the accounting statistics for this period of time. If you look at the cold numbers, there will be no intuitive feeling, but if there are some Different types of charts appear, whether they are viewed or understood, or compared, it will be easier. MoneyWiz 2 provides a series of diagrams that allow the user to decide which data in the data to look at. The line chart, histogram or pie chart is chosen by the user. Maybe the users don’t know which graphs to use to see which data. For example, if you need to compare the income and expenditure of different time periods in the same account, it is obvious that the line chart or histogram is more intuitive. One point; if you want to look at the proportion of each aspect of an account, or look at the proportion of each account in the total expenditure, it would be better to use a pie chart. Users can create different charts according to their different needs.
- MoneyWiz 2, a paid user’s loan account, also adds support for the loan account, but to fully use this feature, you need to be a subscriber because this feature is based on the online banking (mentioned later) feature. . In this account, the user can set up a payment plan for the individual, and MoneyWiz will ensure that the user’s current plan is the most correct, or the most appropriate.
Of course, there are more professional “envelope budgets” and other banking services in the new features. The author has limited understanding and dare not mislead readers. If you want to continue to understand more professional new features, please click on the official website to view.
Moneywiz 2 For Mac Mojave
As a bookkeeping or wealth management app, the data recorded in it is definitely related to your bank account. If you are seen by others, it is not very good. MoneyWiz 2 adds PIN protection to support fingerprint unlocking on devices that support Touch ID, ensuring the security of your data.
In terms of data synchronization, in order to ensure data security, MoneyWiz only uses its own SYNCbits system, and does not give data to Dropbox or iCloud, so users do not have to worry about their data or confidentiality will be leaked. There is also a “forced synchronization” trick. If the user does not automatically synchronize after a record is made, and the user is obsessive-compulsive, then you can do this:
- On the Mac side, users can hold down Option and click on SYNCbits, and the words “forced sync” will appear.
- On the iOS side, the user needs to click 10 times of the last synchronization in 5 seconds in Settings → SYNCbits, and a synchronization prompt will pop up.
Online bank account
MoneyWiz 2 is very proud of the fact that through its cooperation with many parties, it finally supports the online banking function. Paying users can connect directly to the network systems of major banks around the world through MoneyWiz, so that they can view or manage their own accounts online. It now supports more than 2,000 banks worldwide, but unfortunately there is no one in the sky. If the user has an overseas account, it will be very convenient.
In addition to seeing supported banks in the software, you can also view supported banks online. If the bank the user is using is not on the support list, they can send their own email to their team, because they are adding new banks every day, and if they can help them provide various information, they will also be helpful. .
Moneywiz 2 For Mac Osx
As a top-ranking app for wealth management software, MoneyWiz has performed exceptionally well since the first generation, not only because of its rigor and comprehensiveness in data logging, but also because of its rich features. Don’t think that too many feature entries are cumbersome, because users can customize what they don’t need, so if you’re just getting started, you want to start billing or financial management, don’t worry that this app is too big, because in The use is really simple.
In addition, the author has a big brain, because MoneyWiz can export some account data for a certain period of time into a CSV or PDF file, then this app should be a good helper for the company’s financial staff, combined with the customizations mentioned before. Entries, according to their own company to customize a relatively perfect template, in the future only need to manage accounting and export is OK, of course, this is purely open brain, if it can really be used, it is also very good.
I recommend that users purchase the dual version of Mac+iOS at the same time. Because when you go out, the accounting is definitely done with your mobile phone. However, in order to save time, there will be some detailed entries that cannot be written clearly. After you get home, you can use Mac to complete. Finished the work.