- All Office apps work fine and I also run S Project 2013 & Visio 2013. I have been trying to install Full Lync 2013 client for use with a corporate Lync server and have the following problem. I have the OS-x Lync 2011 client installed on the Mac system and it works. I run the Windows Lync 2013 setup and it appears to complete correctly.
- Skype for Business, formerly Lync 2013, for Windows Phone extends the power of Lync and Skype for Business to your mobile device – including voice and video over wireless, rich presence, instant messaging, meetings, and calling features from a single, easy-to-use interface.
About the App
- App name: Microsoft Lync Web App Plug-in
- App description: microsoft-lync-plugin (App: LWAPluginInstaller.pkg)
- App website: http://office.microsoft.com/Lync
I can't sign on to Lync 2011 for Mac at all. I'm running OS X 10.7.2, Lync 14.0.1 (so yes, I've installed the patch). Monday, October 21, 2013 1:31 PM Last reply by Zak Lampert - Monday, December 9, 2013 6:52 PM. Can't sign into Lync since Sierra upgrade. Lync Server Lync 2010 and OCS - Lync Clients and Devices.
Install the App
Command+Spaceand type Terminal and press enter/return key.
- Run in Terminal app:
ruby -e '$(curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Homebrew/install/master/install)' < /dev/null 2> /dev/null ; brew install caskroom/cask/brew-cask 2> /dev/null
and press enter/return key.
If the screen prompts you to enter a password, please enter your Mac's user password to continue. When you type the password, it won't be displayed on screen, but the system would accept it. So just type your password and press ENTER/RETURN key. Then wait for the command to finish.
brew cask install microsoft-lync-plugin
Done! You can now use Microsoft Lync Web App Plug-in.