PDFelement Pro - The Best Alternative Free PDF Reader Pro for Mac to Adobe Acrobat. Xodo is the ultimate cross-platform PDF viewer and annotator. And it's 100% free. Powerful, fast, and optimized for all phones and tablets, Xodo’s mobile app makes it easy to access, mark up, sort, share, sync, and manage even the most complex PDF documents.
Adobe recommends that users update to the latest version to take advantage of security and stability improvements. Updates can be installed as described below.
For information about the latest version, see the Release Notes.
To install Adobe Reader and Acrobat updates from Adobe Updater, do the following:
- Launch Adobe Reader or Acrobat.
- Choose Help > Check for Updates.
- Follow the steps in the Updater window to download and install the latest updates.
- Open Reader and choose Help > About Adobe Reader. Note your product version.
- Go to the Adobe Reader Downloads page. The web page automatically detects your OS and Reader version.
- If the web page indicates that a newer version is available, choose Install Now.
- Click the downloaded file and follow the instructions.
Updating Adobe Reader and Adobe Acrobat manually
Installers for all supported products also appear on the product download pages (except for the full Acrobat). You can download and manually install these products as follows:
- Open the product.
- Choose Help > About Acrobat or Adobe Reader.
- Note the version.
- Close the product.
- If you do not have the latest version installed, download the needed installer from the following locations:
Later Version Of The Pdf Viewer For Mac Windows 10
- Adobe Acrobat updates for Windows
- Adobe Acrobat updates for Mac OS
Later Version Of The Pdf Viewer For Mac 64-bit
- Click the installer to start the installation process.