- The Mac Pro when it launches in autumn 2019 is likely to have some very impressive benchmarks. In the meantime, these two high-specced Macs should give a good idea of what can be expected at the.
- Free download Unigine-Heaven- Unigine-Heaven- for Mac OS X. Unigine-Heaven-Heaven Benchmark is a DirectX 11 GPU benchmark based on advanced UNIGINE™ engine.
The latest version of Unigine-Heaven- is 4.0 on Mac Informer. It is a perfect match for Benchmark in the System Tools category. The app is developed by Unigine Corp. That's fairly normal. For some reason the Heaven benchmark runs really poorly on AMD cards under Mac OS. For instance, my Vega 56 benchmarked 20% slower than a Nvidia 1070 in Heaven, but 35-60% higher in Metal games. Wouldn't worry too much about it.Valley Benchmark is a new GPU stress-testing tool from the developers of the very popular and highly acclaimed Heaven Benchmark. The forest-covered valley surrounded by vast mountains amazes with its scale from a bird’s-eye view and is extremely detailed down to every leaf and flower petal. This non-synthetic benchmark powered by the state-of-the art UNIGINE Engine showcases a comprehensive set of cutting-edge graphics technologies with a dynamic environment and fully interactive modes available to the end user.
Mac Os For Pc
- Extreme hardware stability testing
- Per-frame GPU temperature and clock monitoring
- Advanced visual technologies: dynamic sky, volumetric clouds, sun shafts, DOF, ambient occlusion
- Multi-Platform support for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- 64 000 000 square meters of extremely detailed, seamless terrain
- Procedural object placement of vegetation and rocks
- The entire valley is free to be explored in interactive fly-by or hike-through modes
- User-controlled dynamic weather
- Support for stereo 3D and multi-monitor configurations
- Benchmarking presets
- Command line automation support
- Highly customizable reports in CSV format