Adobe Flash Player
Click here for troubleshooting information.
Download the latest version of Shockwave Player for Mac. Play multimedia content developed for Shockwave. While Adobe Flash Player is the most widely used Flash.
- Adobe Flash Player Version 18.104.22.1683. System requirements. Your system:, English. Are you an IT manager or OEM?
- Download the latest version of Shockwave Player for Mac. Play multimedia content developed for Shockwave. While Adobe Flash Player is the most widely used Flash.
- Apple Safari version 14, released for macOS in September 2020, will no longer load Adobe Flash Player or play Flash content. Please visit Apple’s Safari support for more information. For Mac OS X 10.11, macOS 10.12, and later.
- Adobe flash player 10 free download - Adobe Flash Player, Adobe Shockwave Player, Adobe Flash Professional CS5.5, and many more programs.
Flash player download is unavailable at this moment. Please try again after some time.
If your operating system/browser combination is not displayed, refer to the Archived Flash Player versions page.
Adobe® Flash® Player is a lightweight browser plug-in and rich Internet application runtime that delivers consistent and engaging user experiences, stunning audio/video playback, and exciting gameplay.
Installed on more than 1.3 billion systems, Flash Player is the standard for delivering high-impact, rich Web content.
Terms & conditions:
Mac Flash Player Update
By clicking the 'Download Flash Player' button, I agree that I have read and accepted Adobe's Software Licensing Agreement.
Note: Your antivirus software must allow you to install software.
Total size: MB
Before you start, check the version of Safari running on your Mac. To display the version number, choose Safari > About Safari.
- If your Safari version is 11.0 or later, follow the steps in For Mac OS X 10.11, macOS 10.12, and later.
- If your Safari version is 10.0 or later, follow the steps in For Mac OS X 10.10.
Apple Safari version 14, released for macOS in September 2020, will no longer load Adobe Flash Player or play Flash content. Please visit Apple’s Safari support for more information.
Adobe For Mac Flash Player
Click the Websites tab and scroll down to the Plug-ins section. Locate the Adobe Flash Player entry.
Select a setting to use for Flash Player when you visit other websites.
You can configure Flash for individual websites (domains). Select a website listed in this window, and choose Ask, Off, or On.
Exit Preferences after you finish configuring Flash Player.
Flash Player For Mac Update
If you are viewing Safari in full-screen mode, mouse over the top of the browser screen to see the menu.
From the When visiting other websites menu, choose On, and then click Done.