Emails are a valuable source of information for home users, too. A large amount of data and important files are saved in the form of emails. With MailStore Home, you can backup all emails in a secure and central archive, even if they are distributed across different computers, programs or mailboxes. You can do this either on your PC or on a USB drive as a “portable” option.
An additional advantage: you can still reply to or forward archived emails by opening them with a single mouse-click in your standard email program. In addition, the archive allows you to search quickly and easily through all your email communications.
In the Mail app on your Mac, select one or more messages. If you select a conversation, any message in the conversation that’s in the current mailbox—for example, the Inbox—will be archived; related messages that are in other mailboxes will not be archived. Click the Archive button in the Mail toolbar (or use the Touch Bar). If you set the “Move discarded messages” option to. In-Place Archiving in Exchange Server. 6/30/2020; 9 minutes to read +7; In this article. In-Place Archiving in Exchange Server helps you regain control of your organization's messaging data by eliminating the need for personal store (.pst) files and allowing users to store messages in an archive mailbox.The archive mailbox is an additional mailbox that's enabled for a user's primary mailbox. Manually archive email messages, contacts, and other items to an Outlook for Mac Data File (.olm) to easily reduce your inbox size. You can save an.olm file to any location on your Mac or on a different machine for safekeeping. Once you archive your emails they won't be available on any of your Macs or devices - they will only 'live' inside your archive mailbox. This also makes it essential you backup your Mac, so you. Archive messages with a single click. You can archive messages in any of the email accounts that you've connected to Outlook 2016 for Mac. These include Exchange (version 2016 and later), Microsoft 365, Outlook.com, Hotmail, iCloud, Google, and Yahoo! Choose one or more messages in your folder to archive.
A Central Archive for All Emails
- Internet mailboxes such as Gmail or Yahoo! Mail
- Any POP3 and IMAP mailboxes
- Microsoft Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019
- Windows Mail und Windows Live Mail
- iMicrosoft Exchange Server 2003 and 2007 are no longer maintained by Microsoft. Therefore, we are only able to ensure limited compatibility and thus provide limited technical support for Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 and 2007. Furthermore, we reserve the right to completely remove support for these products in a future MailStore update.Microsoft Exchange Server 20031, 20071, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019 mailboxes
- i All references to Microsoft 365 interchangeably apply to the Office 365 Enterprise plans and other plans that kept Office 365 in their name.
Microsoft 3652 (Exchange Online)
- Mozilla Thunderbird and SeaMonkey
- PST, EML and other files
All Emails Securely Stored in the Archive
Emails can be lost due to incomplete data backups, corrupted PST files, or other technical problems. With MailStore Home, you can keep all your emails safely in the archive, where they are easily retrievable.
Not a One-Way Street
All archived emails can be restored from the archive at any time using the handy export feature. This allows MailStore Home also to be used for migrating emails.
MailStore Home has a powerful full-text search feature that can search through large amounts of data and any type of file attachment.
Emails can be restored from the archive or simply opened in an email client (e.g. Outlook) with a single mouse-click.
Safe Even for Large Amounts of Data
MailStore Home can manage large amounts of data effortlessly. Now both your past and future emails are safely stored.
Mobile Email Archive
MailStore Home is also available as a “portable” option and can be launched directly from a USB hard drive on any PC without prior installation. If you prefer to use a USB flash drive instead, be sure to use a high-quality device.
More than 70,000 small and medium-sized businesses and organizations from all sectors rely on MailStore Server. Countless public and educational institutions also depend upon MailStore Server.
Advantages for Your Company
- Assistance with regulatory compliance
- Help with fulfilling GDPR obligation
- Fast full-text searching for emails and attachments
- Protection against data loss
- Reduce the workload of mail servers
- Save up to 70% storage space
- Simplify backup and restore
- Independence of cumbersome PST files
- Trusted by 70,000 organizations in 100 countries
- Supports almost all email systems and archiving methods
- Integrated and scalable storage technology
- Minimal system requirements
and easy to set up
- One-off payment, starting at 295.00 € (plus VAT where applicable)
The Standard in Email Archiving
Email Archiving for Businesses
Now available in version 13.0.2, MailStore Server has grown to become a global standard for email archiving in business following years of successful operation at more than 70,000 companies. Easy to install, reliable and low-maintenance.
MailStore Service Provider Edition
Service providers will be able to broaden their portfolio and offer their customers all the advantages of modern email archiving as a service thanks to MailStore SPE. You can run the MailStore SPE on your infrastructure and adapt it precisely to your requirements.
Free Email Archiving Software for Home Users
MailStore Home lets you archive your private email from almost any email source and search through them quickly. You will never lose emails again. It is also possible to start running MailStore Home as a portable version directly from a USB flash drive. This can be done without installation and on any PC.
What Customers Are Saying
Free 30-Day Trial
How To Recover Archived Emails
Download the 30-day trial version for free today. In just a few minutes after installation, you’ll be archiving your first emails on a trial basis. There is absolutely no risk, since no changes whatsoever are made to your existing systems.
Archive Email Outlook For Mac
- Easy to set up in just a few minutes, intuitive to use
- For Windows 7 SP1 or later
- Supports all virtual environments