'Content Transfer for Mac' is a software to transfer your music, video, photos, podcasts and playlists in an easy way. You can use the 'Drag & Drop' function to move the files from iTunes to your Walkman. The software will automatically sort the files to the appropriate folders on the player. Run 'ContentTransfer.pkg' and follow the on-screen instructions to install Content Transfer for Mac. Is displayed in the Dock when the installation is completed. Click to start Content Transfer. I am running OSX 10.11My processor is an Intel Core i5 When connected to the mac with the supplied USB cable and dock the walkman appears as a disc on the desktop I can drag and drop folders into it using Finder. However the sony content transfer app does not recognise the walkman.
Macintosh computers do not support AVCHD video recorded in 60p (1080 and 720). If you want to easily transfer video to a Mac, we recommend changing the recording format on the camera. Depending on the camera, you can change it to MP4 or AVCHD such as 24i, 60i, etc. Alternatively, you can manually copy videos recorded in 60p (1080 and 720) to your computer.
HD Video Converter for Mac is available for Mac computers to convert Sony AVCHD video that was recorded in 60p to a Mac friendly format. This software is available at transfermyvideofiles website.
*AVCHD video is only supported with iMovie® 10.0 software or newer. It is recommended the iMovie software on the computer be updated to the newest version to ensure compatibility.
*The computer requires an Intel® Core Duo processor or better to support AVCHD video.
*If both AVCHD and MPEG2 or MP4 formatted movies are recorded, the AVCHD movies may not be recognized. If this happens, import all the MP4 or MPEG2 movies to the computer and then delete them from the camera. Afterwards, disconnect and reconnect the USB cable so the AVCHD movies can be recognized.
*Power Mac® G5 does not support the AVCHD format.
Sony Content Transfer For Mac
What’s the best Sony AVCHD Converter for Mac?
Content Transfer Sony For Mac Os
You will find there are many converters out there claimed to have ability to transcode Sony AVCHD footage, but only few of them would work as they should be. In our experience, HD Video Converter for Mac is an ideal choice to process Sony MTS file conversion. It features great capability to read all Sony AVCHD footage with .mts/.m2ts file extension, being able to convert Sony MTS/M2TS video files to whatever format you need with beautiful even lossless quality.
You can download a demo version to have a try.
– Convert Sony AVCHD footage in Full HD 1080p, HD 720p as well as SD at 60p, 60i, 30p, 25p, 24p to any formats you request.
– Create optimized files for viewing on iOS devices (Apple iPhone, iPad, and itouch), Android smartphones/tablets (Samsung Galaxy Note, Galaxy S, Galaxy Tab, Kindle Fire, etc.), HDTVs, HD players, and more.
– Transcode Sony AVCHD footage to Apple ProRes, Avid DNxHD, Apple InterMediate Codec (AIC), DVCPRO, HDV, DV and QuickTime Movie Format for working with NLEs beautifully.
– Re-encode HD and SD Sony MTS/M2TS AVCHD videos to optimal formats for editing programs like iMovie, Final Cut Express, FCP 6/7, FCP X, Avid, Adobe Premiere Pro, Sony Vegas, DaVinci Resolve, etc.
– Edit Sony AVCHD videos by using functions like clip, crop, add watermark, custom video effect, merge, enable 3D settings, etc.
– Ensure audio and video in sync with excellent quality and super fast conversion speed.
The steps of operating Sony AVCHD Converter for Mac
- Click ‘Add File’ to import Sony AVCHD MTS/M2TS media files.
- Click ‘Profile’ menu to choose output format.
- If necessary, click ‘Settings’ button to custom video and audio settings.
- When ready, click ‘Convert’ to start format conversion.
- When conversion is complete, click ‘Open Folder’ to get the converted files.
This Sony AVCHD MTS file converter software provides a wide variety of file types for users to choose from, ranging from editing formats (like AIC, ProRes, DNxHD, etc.) to playable formats (like MP4, MOV, etc.) optimized for popular devices, so you can convert Sony AVCHD files to whatever format you need in simple steps with very good even lossless quality.
Sony Import Software
Is lossless conversion of AVCHD to AIC for iMovie/FCE possible?
Canon AVCHD Converter for Mac/PC Canon MTS File Converter
What’s the best P2 MXF file Converter for Mac and Windows PC?
MTS video to iPad – Does iPad support native AVCHD (.mts) files?
MTS to Kindle Fire Converter – how to transfer AVCHD to Kindle Fire