- Blender For Mac Review
- Blender For Mac
- Blender For Macbook
- Blender For Mac 10.12.6
- Blender For Mac Requirements
- Blender For Mac Os
Blender for Mac Pros Cons Bottom Line Pros Cons Bottom Line. Feb 24, 2011 Blender is a 3D modeling program released as free software under the GNU license. It does typical 3D modeling functions such as modelling, texturing, skinning, animation, particle effects, water simulation, and creating interactive 3D applications among other features. It is comparable to other professional level 3D modeling applications. Blender integrates industry standard libraries such as Intel Embree, Intel OpenImageDenoise and NVidia Optix to provide a cutting-edge rendering experience. But wait, there's more. Check out what's new in 2.90. HAPPY NEW YEAR 💕🍭 🦋thanks for watching luscious lollipops!🦋💕🍭 like, comment, and subscribe for more videos like this! Pls, turn on the notification bell.
Blender is an open source software for 3D modeling, rendering, animation, post-production, interactive creation and playback. Available for Windows, Linux, Irix, Sun Solaris, FreeBSD or Mac OS X.
- A range of 3D object types including polygon meshes, NURBS surfaces, bezier and B-spline curves, metaballs, vector fonts (TrueType, PostScript, OpenType)
- 'Smooth proxy' style catmull-clark subdivision surfaces
- Boolean mesh functions
- Editing functions such as extrude, bevel, cut, spin, screw, warp, subdivide, noise, smooth Soft selection editing tools for organic modeling
- Python scripting access for custom tools
Blender For Mac Review
- Armature (skeleton) deformation with forward/inverse kinematics, auto skinning and interactive 3D paint for vertex weighting
- Non-linear animation mixer with automated walkcycles along paths
- Constraint system
- Vertex key framing for morphing, with controlling sliders
- Character animation pose editor
- Animatable lattice deformation
- 'Ipo' system integrates both motion curve and traditional key-frame editing
- Audio playback, mixing and editing support for sound synchronisation
- Python scripting access for custom and procedural animation effects
Realtime 3D/game creation
- Graphical editor for defining interactive behavior without programming
- Collision detection and dynamics simulation
- Python scripting API for sophisticated control and AI, fully defined advanced game logic
- Supports all OpenGL™ lighting modes, including transparencies, Animated and reflection-mapped textures
- Playback of games and interactive 3D content without compiling or preprocessing
- Audio, using the fmod toolkit
- Multi-layering of Scenes for overlay interfaces
Blender For Mac
- Very fast inbuilt raytracer
- Integral support for the famous Yafray render engine
- Oversampling, motion blur, post-production effects, fields, non-square pixels
- Environment maps, halos, lens flares, fog
- Various surface shaders such as Lambert, Phong, Oren-nayar, Blinn, Toon
- Edge rendering for toon shading
- Procedural Textures
- Ambient Occlusion
- Radiosity solver
- Export scripts available for external renderers such as Renderman (RIB), Povray, Virtualight
- UV texture editor with various mesh unwrap modes
- Flexible user configurable window layout
- Powerful object-oriented data system
- Anti-aliased fonts with international translation support
- Windows for animation curves/keys, schematic scene diagram, non-linear video sequence editing, character animation action editor, non-linear animation mixer, image/UV editing, file/image selection and file management
- Inbuilt text editor for annotations and editing Python scripts
- Consistent interface across multiple platforms
- Save all scene data in a single .blend file
- .blend format supports compression, digital signatures, encryption, forwards/backwards compatibility and can be used as a library to link to from other .blend files
- Read / Write TGA, JPG, PNG, Iris, SGI Movie, IFF, AVI and Quicktime GIF, TIFF, PSD, MOV (Windows and Mac OS X)
- Native import and export for DXF, Inventor and VRML files, with python scripts available for many other 3D formats
- Create stand-alone executables containing interactive 3D content or play back with the 3d web browser plugin
Fire and Smoke
Fire simulation was added to the Smoke Simulator. The domain received major updates to improve performance and usability. Smoke can be emitted from mesh surfaces, without the need for a particle system. A smoke flow force field was added to improve interaction with other simulations. Colored smoke simulation and mixing is possible and the interaction of smoke with collision objects has been improved.
The bevel tool now includes rounding and was otherwise much improved, preserving the requested bevel width more evenly and generating better topology. A new symmetrize tool was added to make mesh topology and data symmetric.
New features include: a tool transfer vertex weights from one mesh to another, antialiased viewport drawing, connected proportional editing in UV editor, improved DPX file read and write, more control over curve taper, collision masks in the game engine and improved camera title safe drawing.
Support for writing custom shaders in the Open Shading Language is now available. Motion blur rendering was also added, to make moving objects and cameras appear blurry. There is also an anisotropic shading node, and BSDF nodes can now have different normals, which can be set using the new bump and normal map nodes.
The decimator was rewritten, and now preserves UV's and vertex colors, has an un-subdivide and a mode to dissolve vertices to create planar n-gons. A new laplacian smooth modifier can reduce noise or smooth the mesh while preserving edges and volume. A triangulate modifier was also added, which can be useful for creating game assets with baked normal maps.
Improved bridge tool to bridge multiple loops at once, subdivision, surface blending and bridging face regions. New grid-fill tool filling a grid from edge loops, X mirror and projected proportional editing, snap to symmetry, face split option for dissolve, vertex connect cut across faces.
Rendering performance has been improved on CPU and GPU and support for new GPUs was added. A new Mist render pass is available, Ray visibility is now supported for all light sources, and new Nodes have been added. Hair rendering on the GPU has been enabled as well.
Some new features and smaller improvements to existing ones were done for motion tracking. Main features are markers' position refining, which allows you to refine marker position after it was occluded by an object, and automatic keyframe selection, which tries to automatically find a best keyframe for the reconstruction.
Smoke has improved rendering quality avoid blockiness, and subframe simulation support to handle fast moving emitters. Particles can now be emitted from faces generated by modifiers that were not in the original mesh.
Improved weight painting tools, mask modifier for sequencer strips, 2D image paint more consistent with 3D painting, better key shortcuts display, quick enabling and disabling of multiple layers or visibility, auto indent for multi-line Python statements, and more.
Auto-running Python scripts can now be controlled more securely.
Blender 2.83 is the very first long-term release. With over 1250 bugfixes, and further critical fixes due throughout the next two years as part of the Long Term Support program, Blender 2.83 LTS provides the performance and stability needed for major projects. New features include VR support, OpenVDB import, OptiX viewport denoising and a powerful new physics-enabled Cloth Brush.
- OpenVDB files can now be imported and rendered with the new Volume object. Files may be generated by Blender’s fluid simulation cache or even other software such as Houdini
- Powered by OpenXR, Blender now ships with the first milestone in VR support: scene inspection. Walk around your scenes in virtual reality directly within Blender!
- Cycles now supports denoising inside the Blender viewport with NVIDIA OptiX™ AI-Accelerated Denoiser
- as well as in final renders. Preview your rendered scene at full visual fidelity, without noise.
- Physics simulation under your brush. Sculpt realistic wrinkles with the new Cloth Brush. Its built-in physics solver automatically creates natural-looking folds.
- Mesh filters and brush improvements.
Sculpt Face Sets
Keep complex meshes organized as you work. The new Face Sets system lets you control the visibility of individual parts of a mesh, or automatically mask parts of its surface for sculpting.
Grease Pencil Reimagined
Blender For Macbook
Rewritten from scratch, the Grease Pencil 2D animation toolset is now much faster – and much better integrated with the rest of Blender.
The same workflow you know for meshes is now available for Grease Pencil objects! Making stroke colors no longer limited to a single material, now each point has its own color giving you unlimited artistic freedom.
Software similar to Blender for Mac 1
- 16 votesAn Open Source parametric 3D CAD modeler.
Pick a software title...to downgrade to the version you love!
Blender Latest Version
Blender 2.44 (10.3)
- Feb 24, 2011
- 12.75 MB
Blender Popular Version
Blender 2.44 (10.4)
- Feb 24, 2011
- 10.04 MB
Select Version of Blender to Download for FREE!
|Software Version||Release Date||Size|
|Blender 2.27||Feb 24, 2011||2.68 MB|
|Blender 2.28c||Feb 24, 2011||2.76 MB|
|Blender 2.28||Feb 24, 2011||2.91 MB|
|Blender 2.28a||Feb 24, 2011||2.91 MB|
|Blender 2.30a||Feb 24, 2011||2.31 MB|
|Blender 2.31||Feb 24, 2011||3.11 MB|
|Blender 2.31a||Feb 24, 2011||3.10 MB|
|Blender 2.32||Feb 24, 2011||2.99 MB|
|Blender 2.33||Feb 24, 2011||3.68 MB|
|Blender 2.34 (10.3)||Feb 24, 2011||6.12 MB|
|Blender 2.34 (10.2)||Feb 24, 2011||4.18 MB|
|Blender 2.35a (10.3)||Feb 24, 2011||5.53 MB|
|Blender 2.35a (10.2)||Feb 24, 2011||6.12 MB|
|Blender 2.36 (10.3)||Feb 24, 2011||5.58 MB|
|Blender 2.36 (10.2)||Feb 24, 2011||5.99 MB|
|Blender 2.37 (10.3)||Feb 24, 2011||6.50 MB|
|Blender 2.37 (10.2)||Feb 24, 2011||6.95 MB|
|Blender 2.42 (10.3)||Feb 24, 2011||10.02 MB|
|Blender 2.43 (10.4)||Feb 24, 2011||9.92 MB|
|Blender 2.44 (10.4)||Feb 24, 2011||10.04 MB|
|Blender 2.44 (10.3)||Feb 24, 2011||12.75 MB|
Do you have software version that is not currently listed?Upload it now and get rewarded!
Need a software version that is not currently listed?Make a software request now!
Blender For Mac 10.12.6
Blender is a 3D modeling program released as free software under the GNU license. It does typical 3D modeling functions such as modelling, texturing, skinning, animation, particle effects, water simulation, and creating interactive 3D applications among other features. It is comparable to other professional level 3D modeling applications.
Note: OSX versions that the software operates on is denoted in parentheses.