Dec 19, 2015 AceStream is peer-to-peer video streaming software. It works great on Windows. On a Mac, I’ve used a VMware virtual machine to run it. But there’s another way: using Wine to run it inside Mac OS X itself. Here’s my first attempt at doing that. You can try it yourself by downloading Acestream for Mac here. I was able to follow instructions on this web page to wrap Ace Player HD (itself wrapping VLC) using Winebottler to get it all to work. All the information is in the thread, but as it is spanning over many months, it isn’t quite clear what hints work and what hints did not. Below is a little summary of what I did to make it work on Mac OS X. Streamer by StationPlaylist.com is an app developed to allow users to stream their music files to compatible DLNA devices. Unfortunately, there is no version of Streamer for Mac available yet on the App Store or developer's website, but there is the possibility to use other applications that have the same main functionality instead.
In this short guide, we will see how to install run acestream on MAC OS X smoothly using the two popular ways. We will see step by step procedure with screenshots, lets get started
Run Acestream on MAC OS X using SODA Player:
Soda played is featured rich media player allows you to utilize many new and unique features other than just running acestream, such as.
- Play BitTorrent media instantly
- Integrated fast SOCKS5 proxy
- Chromecast and Apple TV
- Automatically fetches matching subtitles in your language
- Native support for AceStream links
- Support for all formats and codecs
Real Media For Mac
- Download Soda Player for MAC OS X
- Open the dmg file and install
- Now drag the application to the desktop
- Launch Soda Player
- Find AceStream Link
- Copy the link
- Click on Open AceStream Link
- Paste the copied link, it will start download dependencies after a minute it will load the video
Ace Stream Media For Mac Os X 10 11
Acestream for MAC Using Plexus for Kodi:
Plexus is another option to Run Acestreams on MAC OS but it required Kodi and P2p streams addon. So if you love Kodi than no need to go anywhere else, plexus is program addons that enables Kodi to Play Acestream links. The installation procedure is a little bit lengthy than Soda Player but end up with a complete streaming solution right within your Kodi. This can also fix many different errors associated with torrent files.
First of All, you need to Download the Following Files and Paste them into MAC desktop
- AceStream Application: Download
- Kodi Krypton 17.6: Download
- Plexus Program Addon for Kodi: Download
- P2P Sports for Kodi: Download
- P2P Streams for Kodi: Download
- Unzip the Acestream.zip file
- After extracting you will have an application(.app) of Acestream(Do not Open it)
- Drag that file into Application
- Now Install Kodi Using .dmg file. Download Kodi From Here
- After installing Kodi on MAC OS, open it from applications
- Here Don’t extract rest of two files, you need to install these files on Kodi
- Open Kodi than click on Add-ons form left side menu
- Click on Install from the Zip File
- Navigate the folder or Location where you files are located. First, click and install plexus zip file and than p2p sport.
- Now Go back to Kodi HomePage and Open P2P sports and select your specific provider to open the links.